Friday, October 1, 2010

MY OPINION ON BUGS, INSECTS, SPIDERS, ETC.

Just had to kill the nastiest millipede thingy which was crowling on the wall next to my bed... I tried to get a picture of it, but he started to run away, so I freaked out had to kill him imidietly!! I almost thought the motherfucker was immortal for a minute, untill I managed to give him the deathcrush...

I fucking hate insects and shit... And I fucking HATE spiders. Living in a basement, my room is full of that shit. Fuck! I'm just hoping I'll be able to sleep tonight. Cuz when I kill an insect I'm not happy or relieved, I'm still scared to death knowing there are probably 10 more in my room somewhere.


FUCK !!!!! Imagen waking up like this:


DAMN......



:(

4 Give Love? (Comment):

Anonymous said...

Or maybe your arm full of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQQVfiAXEEg

Anonymous said...

here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQQVfiAXEEg

HAHATER said...

I feel you man, fucking hate that shit.

MelodysMom09 said...

I know how that feels. My daughter(2) and I live in the basement as well. you should see the fucking SPIDERS that live in my window seal. They say they can't get in but really? They look like black widows but i can't bring myself to look hard enough to see their back. I put My daughters Crib in the middle of the room hoping if they do get in they wont care to walk that far. Lol. Spiders are probably my worst fear if not heights.. LAME!!

Counter

THE CREW

A mushroom is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground on soil or on its food source. The standard for the name "mushroom" is the cultivated white button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus, hence the word mushroom. We are not this kind, we just shred.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Visits

Total Month