Friday, September 4, 2009

Mushroom bling making gone wrong...

Okay, today I figured i should make a new mushroombling, since i'm kinda over my blue one. See, my mom's been cleaning up in this old closet and she found the small plastic "pearls" that Emil and the rest of the crew uses for making blings. So I was really happy! When I finished the white part and the yellow (i wanted it yellow). (This is were my problems started) I was going to find the black ones, but there were only like 10 black ones so i had to use brown ones in stead. Then I figured there where missing like some brown ones too. So I figured people wouldn't notice the difference if i had both brown and black... So it was all good. Then, when it was finally done, I was going to iron it, and this is where I REALLY fuck up. First of all I lost a pearl. Theen I ironed it way too much so the whole thing got all funky. The plastic thing under the pearls melted and it was all soft. hahaha. Fuck that. The mushroom ended up 100% not straight too! Here are some pictures:


I thought I ironed it too much, but there are still holes! For once in my life I'm confuced!


Right here, you can see it's missing a pearl...


This is not the way it looked when Dalhesten and The Lipztick guy ironed it for me!


The plastic thing that melted so I can't try to make new ones...


BUT, I got more!

Check out my edit from Fonna :D







SiggDogg'z outz

1 Give Love? (Comment):

Beyer said...

HAHA! fucking funny :P There's an old technique how to make mushrooms and maybe we'll learn you next summer. Where can I see your edit Daaawg?

Counter

THE CREW

A mushroom is the fleshy, spore-bearing fruiting body of a fungus, typically produced above ground on soil or on its food source. The standard for the name "mushroom" is the cultivated white button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus, hence the word mushroom. We are not this kind, we just shred.

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Visits

Total Month